Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello PALS (:

If you have a couple of minutes to spare, here's a list of things I'd like to share. (ugh, unintentional rhyme, i swear) (omg, that one was unintentional too! really.) It's a pretty pathetic attempt on my part to salvage our classmateship, sorry, but this is mainly stuff I thought you would know about me by now, if I was still in VJ. Hope it helps take you guys' minds off the studying and the nonsense for a bit? Seriously though, if you have better things to do with your time go ahead and ignore this!

Right.

So, to the two people who haven’t left yet - brace yourselves for stuff you want to know, stuff you don't really give a damn about and stuff you'll wish you didn't read!!!!!

#1!
I love the colour green, it's my favourite. Any shade of green is good but lime is probably the nicest.

#2!
Disney-Pixar movies are DA BOMB! Actually, anything Disney is probably really awesome, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

#3!
Still on movies, I thought the X-men trilogy was a disappointment. And in the comic books Jean Grey SUCKS. She's so freaking annoying. UGH. The first time I saw her in an X-men cartoon when I was in primary school I was like 'what the- she should stop messing around with cyclops and wolverine and concentrate on busting bad guys!' Sheesh!!

#4!
I used to play basketball... A LOT. In primary 5 and 6 my classmates and I had our own basketball team.
That was back when I actually had hand-eye coordination.

#5!
There is no #5!

#6!
I secretly love that our class blog is so dead.

#7!
I secretly wish I could take the mid-term tests with you guys when school starts.

#8!
Chong wai has the best smile in the world. Yes, you heard me. And stop laughing because you know you were thinking it too! I bet all the girls in class secretly agree with me. And the guys too... Chong wai makes all you dudes less straight.

#9!
I secretly thought one of the basketball guys was cute. I don't know his name or class or anything about him, I just thought he was a rare breed. Yes, that's how shallow I am.

#10!
Number 7 was a lie.

#11!
Ugh.
I seriously HATE Jean Grey SHE IS THE LOUSIEST EXCUSE FOR A SUPERHERO EVER. I SECRETLY WANT TO SMACK HER FACE WHENEVER SHE GOES "SAVE ME SCOTT SAVE ME!" OR FAINTS JUST FROM READING SOMEONES MIND.

#12!
Yixiu confuses me. She's so cute I want to hug her, but I have to stop myself because I know a single punch from her iron fist could kill me instantly.

#13!
If I was in another class I might not have even lasted a year.

#14!
I love to draw even though I'm not very good at it.

#15!
I used to play bass guitar for my church services even though I'm not very good at it.

#16!
There aren't a lot of things I'm good at doing! One of the few would be picking at my hangnails until they bleed (AGH!). Once, in KC, the HOD of Science saw me at it and told me to use moisturizer instead.
She was truly a genius.
Truly the HOD of Science.

#17!
This is mainly for Sharon: I haven't forgotten your assignment! Except if you don't mind, I'll probably use Shermaine's idea and post the notes up here. The class blog needs some love anyway :D

#18!
When I googled my name absolutely nothing interesting came up with regards to me. However I did find out that there's some kind of econometrics software that goes by the acronym GRETL, and it's a pretty AWESOME programme.
I quote: 'gretl offers its own, fully-documented, XML-based data format'.
Boo yah. I bet YOU don't have your own ‘cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language’!!! Whatever that means!!!!!


#19!
[space for rent]

#20!
I also found out that Hitlers sister-in-law was a woman named Gretl.
And she was married to some Nazi general who was a member of Hitlers entourage.
D:

...

And thus concludes confession-time with the one-woman vanishing act.
Hope you feel that much closer to me now that you’ve read it. It would be nice if you guys could post up something similar for me to read… cuz you know, your lives are a mystery to me…!!! Plus I’m lonely and crap and I miss you guys. Anyway if you people don’t have the time it’s cool (: I’ll just continue talking to myself and watching Friends reruns on Starworld.

I think I’ll stop here.

I think I should’ve stopped ten minutes ago when Kenny yelled “B-O-RING!” and left.

So… go study you productive members of society you! :D


-Gretl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Class

O8S33! Hangs out regularly in VJC, normally LT1, LT4, LT5, V block, T block, L block, C block, Canteen, and Treehouse. The generation of the 25 cool guys and girls.

Tag


Members
Civics Tutor:
Mrs Liew Mui Lee

Students:
Alvin Lee
Ann-Marie
Chin Yixiu
Chionh Zhi Yang
Chow Yi Ling
Chong Wai
Chye Yann Ying
Claire
Fathiyah
Gretl Tan
Hidhir
Jillian Wong
Joel Lock
Joanne Ang
Jonathan Kong
Katharine
Kenny Chua
Koh Zhi Min
Leanne Tan
Nicholas Wong
Olivia Ho
Reema Baskar
Samantha Chua
Sharon Tan
Shermaine Lou
Sonya
Vera Nakata
Victoria Neoh
Wong Bing Hao

Teachers:
Mrs Liew Mui Lee(Project Work)
Mrs Liew Mui Lee(General Paper)
Mr Wong Yew Leong(Knowledge and Inquiry)
Mr Yong Tze Woon(Knowledge and Inquiry)
Mrs Teo Leng Choo (Biology)
Ms Chia Hwee Tze(Chemistry)
Mrs Koh Sook Mui(Mathematics)
Mr Jeffrey Francis Harris (Literature)
Mr Steven William Ixer (Literature)
Mrs Christine Ang (Literature)
Ms Linda Teo Yanni (Economics)
Mdm Goh Chor Chin (Chinese)
Mr Abdul Rahman bin Ahmad (Malay)

Archives

  1. February 2008
  1. March 2008
  1. May 2008
  1. June 2008
  1. July 2008
  1. October 2008
  1. November 2008
  1. December 2008
  1. June 2009
  1. July 2009
  1. August 2009
  1. September 2009
  1. November 2009

Credits

Layout: Yeling
Copyrighted© 08S33 2008